Property Management in Puerto Duquesa and Estepona
Costa Holidays specialises in the rental and management of properties in the With years of experience and fluency in five languages, Costa Holidays has managed to establish a presence in the Spanish, Scandinavian, German, Irish, British and French markets. We have joined forces with local markets to promote your property worldwide.
Furthermore, our property management does not only concentrate on your property, it is also aimed at making your life easier and help you with administrative formalities.
Our fluency in the obvious language -Spanish- enables us to swiftly deal with emergency matters, find competitive quotes for repairs, deal with local authorities and institutions and be there whenever needed.
Find below a list of our services:
- A weekly security check on your property
- Ventilation of the property
- Check that all bills are paid up to date to avoid unnecessary worry. There are no extra charges for settling your bills.
- Detailed statement sent on a monthly basis if monies are due
- Maximising rentals on your property
- Cleaning and laundry before arrival and after departures. Our cleaning service is provided at competitive rates and is available any day and any time during the year! Our laundry charges are 12€ per bedroom. We use our own linen and towels making changeover an easy task. Owners are also free to use their own linen and towels and the local launderette rates will apply.
- General maintenance repairs and building work available at competitive rates
- Key holding service
- Emergency call out. When our office is closed, we can still be reached 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are also no extra charges for our clients, owners or owner clients for this service unless a maintenance person has to be called.
- As part of our management program, owners are free to have clients of their own. We can provide directions to their rental property, keys and maps at no extra charge.
- Costa Holidays has just joined Europe largest professional organisation of Estate agents – the Confederation europeene de l’immobilier – enabling us to join a wide network of Estate agents all over Europe.
For a more comprehensive list of our services and prices, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0034 952 89 1563 or 0034 619 238 136.